We accept returns for exchanges or refunds only at our discretion.
- Items must be in ‘new, unaltered, and unused condition’. Without showing signs of wear or damage in any way.
- Must not be special order or custom.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
- Restock fee of 20% may be applied to any return item or cancelled order. Non-Stocked, custom order items are NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for a return, your item must have been purchased within 30 days, and must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special order or powder-coated items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
We cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.